Order & Pay
- You must be over 18 to order alcohol
- You must not order alcohol for anyone under the age of 18
- In the case of a necessary refund, this will be processed by the pub and the speed of the refund will depend on the processes at your bank
- Services times may vary
- Where a product is unavailable, an alternative will be offered at the point of sale. If no alternative is available, a refund will be offered
- Any customer with an allergy must flag this with a team member prior to ordering.
For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to monetary vouchers purchased directly from Bel & The Dragon.
- All gift vouchers can be redeemed at any Bel & The Dragon Country Inn.
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only unless advised otherwise and subject to additional postage.
- A postage & packaging charge of £2.95 will apply to all postal voucher orders and will be sent UK standard 1st class. Please expect 2-3 working days to arrive.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance subject to availability.
- Reservations are subject to availability. Please call the telephone number specified on the voucher or website home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Bel & The Dragon.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- All vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant Bel & The Dragon and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. If a voucher is dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- Vouchers can be purchased at any Bel & The Dragon Country Inn.
- For all voucher queries please contact [email protected]
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Vouchers are non-refundable.
If you are unhappy with your voucher then please call 01183 246833 to report the problem and then post the voucher to Bel & The Dragon Vouchers – Blakes Lock, Gas Works Road, Reading, RG1 3EQ. We will happily re-issue a replacement voucher upon receipt of the returned voucher.
Guest cancellations of gift voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that Country Inn; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a monetary voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.