We are looking to recruit a Supervisor to join our team at Bel & The Dragon, Odiham.
What can we offer you?
- 25% staff discount off food and drink, across all our pubs and hotels for you and your friends and family. This increases the longer you work for us, up to 40%
- A fair share of service charge, paid on top of your hourly pay. At Bel & The Dragon, we aim to exceed customer expectations and therefore our team pot reflects this.
- Weekly pay
- Discounted hotel stays
- Access to ‘My Fuller’s’ – our online benefits platform where you can make savings at 100’s of retailers and access discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more!
- Healthcare Cash Plan – after 1 year with us you will have access to a 24-hour GP service and the ability to claim your money back for dentist and eyecare appointments – plus many more.
- Full induction and training
- Opportunity to grow in your role
- The option to receive 30% of your earnings as you earn them. This means you won’t need to wait until payday for your money.
Can you lead a successful team?
Your role as supervisor is to oversee the action – keeping the energy high, the service flowing and the guests happy.
You’ll still be out on the front lines, serving customers and working in the restaurant, but you’ll have one eye on the team too. By passing on your wisdom and experience, you’ll play a key role in keeping our service levels high.
At Bel & The Dragon, we take real pride in the premium quality of our products, and you’ll feel that same sense of pride when you see our customers having a brilliant time. You’ll feel it too when you help to train staff and see them flourish under your guidance.
Team spirit is vital, and it really is you and the team that set the mood of the hotel and restaurant. That’s why it’s important for us to have the right personalities in the team.
So, while it would be great if you have previous experience of a similar role, we’re more interested in the character and personality you can bring.
Bel & The Dragon is family and a place where everyone belongs
- Do things the right way
- Being part of a family
- Celebrating individuality
- Always asking what’s next?
Posted 19th January 2022