An incredible opportunity has arisen for a personable and organised receptionist to join the team at Bel & The Dragon, Churt.
We are looking for an individual who is heavily customer focused, with an upbeat personality and a can-do attitude. We can offer the successful candidate an excellent salary dependent on experience. If you would like to be a part of our dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
Bel & The Dragon takes its place within the heart of the Surrey Hills in the hamlet of Churt. This country inn emulates Bel & The Dragon’s distinctly cosy and classic style and offers eighteen beautiful en-suite bedrooms in addition to an attractive bar, restaurant, terrace and garden.
Bel & The Dragon, whose name derives from additions to the biblical book of Daniel, is a privately owned group of country inns located in southern England. Each country inn is unique and has been sensitively restored to respect the heritage of the building.
Our menus offer great modern British cuisine and an extensive list of fine wines at competitive prices. Many of our country inns offer bedrooms, timelessly styled with assorted furnishings & en-suite bathrooms.
At Bel & The Dragon, we are passionate about great food and wines and most of all great people.
The successful person will:
- Have an absolute passion for delivering great customer service and standards
- Possess great communication and organisation skills
- Have absolute attention to detail and exemplary written and spoken English
Daily duties will include:
- Supervise the morning team and ensure all guests check out highly satisfied with their stay
- Answer all calls and monitor the main email inbox, replying to all enquiries
- Make bedroom and restaurant reservations on Open table and Eviivo (previous experience preferred but not essential)
- Oversee the set up of all areas (bar, restaurant and hotel bedrooms) ready for daily service
- Converting enquires (hotel, restaurant and events) into solid bookings; this may include meeting with the guest/client to discuss the event details and conducting show rounds of the hotel/restaurant
- Manage the hotel booking diary to ensure all guests requests are met to the highest standard
- Organise all Bar, Kitchen and general invoices and weekly petty cash receipts liaising with the head office accounts team daily
- Obtain restaurant pre-orders and for all dinner parties and events
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors when and where necessary
- Supervise the hotels small housekeeping team.
- Support the management team in general admin duties and diary management
In return you will:
- Contribute to a growing business
- Work with a dedicated and driven team
- Receive a market leading salary
- Benefit from up to 28 Days Holiday
- Enjoy team discount across the group
- Qualify to be part of our Pension scheme
- Reception: 1 year
Posted 5th March 2018