We are currently recruiting for a hard-working Kitchen Assistant to join our team at Wendover.
The successful candidate will be able to provide quality service and support the Kitchen and Front of House Team.
The successful person will:
- Undertake all duties as directed by the Senior Kitchen/Chef on duty so as to ensure the cleanliness and correct storage of the Kitchen and its equipment.
- Adhere to, and follow precisely, weekly and monthly cleaning duties’ lists as directed by Senior Kitchen/Chef on duty.
- Assist as directed in basic food preparation under the direct supervision of Senior Kitchen/Chef on duty.
- Understand and follow correct health, hygiene and safety procedures to ensure the welfare of both staff and customers.
- Understand HACCP before using any chemicals or cleaning substances.
- Assist with deliveries into the Kitchen, storing items as necessary.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with procedure, ensuring bin areas and storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure floors are cleaned at appropriate intervals during the day.
Posted 19th January 2022