This website is designed for information purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to provide accurate and up to date information, we accept no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this website or reliance on any information provided on it. The website can contain links to websites operated by third parties over whom Longshot Country Inns has no control. These are provided for your convenience only. We, therefore, make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing on this website or in relation to any linked websites or documents or as to the suitability or quality of any third party products or services.
Copyright is reserved to Longshot Country Inns and to its associated companies and this material may not be circulated, reproduced or published in whole or in part without written consent of Longshot Country Inns. You may print articles or material or download them to a local hard disk for your own personal use or use by others within your organisation. You may also supply copies of any articles or material to third parties for their personal use only, provided that Longhsot Country Inns is acknowledged as the source of such material and the third party is informed that they are bound to comply with these license conditions.
This document refers to personal data, this is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The Data Protection Act (DPA), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which is EU wide and far more extensive, seek to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain such as Companies House data.
Longshot Country Inns is pleased to provide the following GDPR information:
WHO WE ARE
Longshot Country Inns is a group of restaurants & Country Inns located in the South of England. Bel & The Dragon is the trading name of Longshot Country Inns I Limited and Longshot Country Inns II Limited, a limited company, registered in England with registered number 07292333 and 08029280 respectively.
Registered Address 4-5 Albany Courtyard, London W1J 0HF.
© 2015 BEL & THE DRAGON. All rights reserved.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, telephone & postal address
- Demographic information such as birthday
Bel & The Dragon uses the information collected from you to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. This may include:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and using the email address which you have provided.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our venues or website, including but not limited to personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Bel & The Dragon may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Bel & The Dragon may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Bel & The Dragon may hold information about you from sales transactions and third-party service providers, such as OpenTable, High-Level Software, hotel booking websites & internet providers.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Bel & The Dragon processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe in the footer of any marketing email we send you. Alternatively, you may do so in writing to by emailing us at [email protected].
Bel & The Dragon may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Bel & The Dragon requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR. Bel & The Dragon do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the third party without your consent. However, Bel & The Dragon may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The third party may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Bel & The Dragon, its clients and/or the wider community.
Bel & The Dragon will only retain data for as long as it is required. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
The website servers we use are US based. We also use a service called “Cloudflare” to increase the security and performance of the sites worldwide. They have data centers all over the world: https://www.cloudflare.com/network/
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe in the footer of any marketing email we send you. Alternatively, you may do so in writing to by emailing us at [email protected].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point whilst Bel & The Dragon is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Bel & The Dragon refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Bel & The Dragon at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Bel & The Dragon) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Bel & The Dragon or a third party.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what Personal data is held, identification will be required.
Bel & The Dragon will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: A copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months.
A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Bel & The Dragon is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to [email protected]belandthedragon.com or by phoning 01189 515790 or writing to us at the address further below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Bel & The Dragon or its partners, you have the right to complain to Bel & The Dragon Chief Operations Officer. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the ICO.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Longshot Country Inns Ltd, the attention of the Chief Operations Officer
- Bel & The Dragon, Blakes Lock, Gas Works Road, Reading, RG1 3EQ
- Telephone 01189 515790 or email [email protected]
- Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
- Telephone 0303 123 1113 or email: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
- A cookie is a small text file which is sent from the website to your computer. It contains information about you as a user on the website to personalise your experience if applicable.
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to the website and will be removed when the browser window is closed.
- Permanent cookies are stored for a period of time and are used to identify you when you return to the site.
- If this site has code from a Third Party site, the Third Party site may set Third Party cookies on your computer:
- The intrusion level of Third Party cookies vary and you should check their Privacy Policies for more details.
Help Guides on Removing Cookies
The following guides can help you delete cookies stored by your browser: