Outdoor Dining at Bel & The Dragon
As we finally say goodbye to a long cold winter, there are plenty of reasons to head outside this spring. Time to seek out a great garden or terrace and Bel & The Dragon have a variety of prime secret spots for you to enjoy a long family lunch or drinks with friends.
Celebrate the end of the working week with our Just The Tonic cocktail promotion every Thursday from 5pm to 7pm at all seven sites. Buy one signature cocktail and get a second one on us.
We have a selection of live music planned across our sites over the spring & summer months including;
- Cookham – Groove Shack on Sunday 16th April & Sunday 30th April
- Reading – Jazz Nights on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Churt – Al n Holly on Monday 1st May & Sunday 25th June.
Pizza in the garden this summer…
Enjoy a freshly prepared pizza this summer for £10 at Bel & The Dragon Churt & Kingsclere every week, whilst the sun is shining & weather permitting
- Churt – Friday 4pm – dusk, Saturday 12pm – 6pm & Sunday 12pm – dusk
- Kingsclere – Sunday 4pm – 9pm
Big Green Egg BBQ this summer…
Relish a BBQ Bel & The Dragon style from £15 per person, this summer every week at Bel & The Dragon Cookham & Reading, weather permitting.
- Bel & The Dragon Cookham – Available for private functions
Call: 01628 521263 or Email: [email protected]
- Bel & The Dragon Reading – every Monday & Wednesday between 6pm – 10pm
Root to Table…
Bel & The Dragon have always favoured local produce. Our seasonally inspired menus also draw inspiration direct from our own homegrown harvests and change frequently depending on what we discover in our kitchen gardens. We work hard to make as much as we can on site
All of our restaurants & Country Inns have a garden or terrace with outdoor dining options and an extensive list of fine wines & cocktails.