The Great Outdoors
14th September 2016 by
With the hottest September day on record in more than 50 years this week and the Indian summer set to continue, there are plenty of reasons to head outside this weekend. Time to seek out a great garden or terrace and Bel & The Dragon have a variety of prime secret spots for you to enjoy a long family lunch or sundowner with friends.
Try our impressive selection of rosé wines…
- House Rosé, £4 per glass
- Pinot Grigio Rosé Montevento, £6 per glass
- Rosé de Château Léoube, £9 per glass
- Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé, £13 per glass
Live music on Sunday 18th September…
- Bel & The Dragon Cookham – Groove Shack, 6pm – 9pm
Pizza in the garden…
- Bel & The Dragon Churt – every Friday between 4pm – dusk, Saturday between 12pm – 6pm & Sunday between 12pm – dusk (whilst the sun shines)
Big Green BBQ…
- Bel & The Dragon Cookham – every Sunday between 6pm – 9pm (whilst the sun shines)
All seven of our restaurants & Country Inns have a garden or terrace with outdoor dining options and an extensive list of fine wines & cocktails.
To book your table today please contact your chosen country inn www.belandthedragon.co.uk