Ready, Steady, Bake
28th September 2016 by
Rolling pins at the ready – a community Bake Off is arriving at Bel & The Dragon. Keen bakers of any age are invited to compete for the coveted crown and create the ultimate cake to put in front of our panel of guest judges.
Three prizes will be up for grabs at each location and while we sift out the best local bakers, guests are invited to stay and enjoy lunch prepared by our talented team. Group Head Chef, Ronnie Kimbugwe will also be on hand, providing some fantastic cooking tips.
£5 per entry – all proceeds will go to the Bone Cancer Research Trust.
No need to register in advance, just turn up on the day with your baked goods and your entry fee. Entrants are welcome to sell their creation for charity on the day at £5 each or take home to enjoy. The choice is yours, all we ask is that you please support this worthy cause…
- Cookham Charity Bake Off, Sunday 23rd October from 11am
- Godalming Charity Bake Off, Saturday 29th October from 11am
- Kingsclere Charity Bake Off, Saturday 5th November from 11am
Get baking for your chance to WIN a great prize…
- 1st Prize: Family Sunday lunch for four people
- 2nd Prize: Express lunch for two people
- 3rd Prize: Bottle of Olivier Leflaive’s finest red or white Burgundy
Any questions? Please contact [email protected]
Bel & The Dragon must receive all entries between 11am – 11:30am on the dates above. We encourage bakers of any age but any entrants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. *Prizes are subject to availability and may differ per site. Terms & conditions apply.